Other Non-Immigrant Visas

H-2B Visas for temporary workers

The H-2B  program allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring     foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary nonagricultural jobs.

H-3 Visas for trainees

The H-3 nonimmigrant visa category allows foreign nationals coming temporarily to the United States as either a:

  • Trainee to receive training in any field of endeavor, other than graduate medical education or training, that is not available in the foreign national’s home country.
  • Special Education Exchange Visitor to participate in a special education exchange visitor training program that provides for practical training and experience in the education of children with physical, mental, or emotional disabilities.

J Visas for cultural exchange

The J-1 Visa (exchange visitors) is authorized for those coming to the U.S. to participate in an approved program for the purpose of teaching, instructing or lecturing, studying, observing, conducting research, consulting, demonstrating special skills, receiving training, or to receive graduate medical education or training.

TN Visas for Mexican and Canadian professionals under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)

The TN nonimmigrant classification permits qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens to seek temporary entry into the United States to engage in business activities at a professional level.

South Florida immigration attorney Jorge L. Delgado can advise you whether you are the petitioner or the beneficiary of an employment based petition.

Non-Immigrant Visas

Contact Us

All fields marked with an astrick are required